Friday, April 18, 2008

Another slow week.


I wish I could say that I got the bed finished this last week, but it didn't happen. I should make some progress this weekend, if I don't spend the whole weekend out planting in the yard. I think spring is finally here, many of our plants are leafing out and I imagine by the end of the weekend we should be in good shape. Here is a picture of our latest furniture additions. The green Eames rocker is a new Modernica version, it was a wedding gift from my Grandma. The chairs that Bella is checking out are two Walnut Cherner chairs, I don't know a whole lot about them. My boss picked them up for me last night at the Pembroke Hill garage sale. I think I'm going to use them in our dining room, so if any of you know were to find four more I would love to have a set.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: