Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My Yardworking Pal


Well last night I was working on filling some of the holes in the yard and attempting to get something other than crabgrass to grow in the back. After working for an hour in one area and moving a bunch of clods of grass. I stepped back to admire my work, its then that I noticed my little pal who had been helping me. I believe I was standing on him for a while, I don't know how I missed him.....aparently his camoflage is better than my eyesite. Needless to say he didn't fair to well after my fat butt used him as a stepstool, but I think he's going to be able to pull through. So I picked him up and moved him to a safer part of the yard. Jessica was horrified so I had to explain all the good things he was doing for our backyard. Hopefully he learned his lesson and while stay out of harms way from now on.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: