Monday, August 31, 2009

Blomus Mini Torch Set.





I received the Blomus Mini Torch Set last week in the mail. I have to applaud the folks at All Modern, their customer service department found an error in my shipping address and followed up with a phone call and an email. I can't say I've ever had that good of service, amazon certainly doesn't go that far. The torches are extremely little, I'll try and get a pic for scale, they are amazingly detailed as far as how they screw together etc. I had to go buy a miniature funnel in order to fill them with oil, the opening is very small. I was not happy at all with the way the stakes screwed into the torch head. Of the four torches I received three of them did not screw in straight. If it was not a giveaway to review I would have tried sending them back, I would not have been happy paying 90 bucks for them.

No comments: