Monday, September 01, 2008

Stay Tuned


To say I have a few things up my sleeve would be an understatement. I have a some exciting news to post soon, we got word that were going to be featured on a large national blog. As you can tell the blog is getting a little update in the time being. I've started a couple of other blogs in the past few weeks and once they get enough info on them I'll give them a feature as well. Work is dreadfully slow I havn't been into work at RDM in a month and a half, luckily my dad has been keeping me busy as we try and finish a large custom home he built for a client north of the river. I've recieved a few emails about both design work and build work, a few of them may actually pan out so I'll keep you posted on that. If you have a project that needs my services shoot me an email. So until later Ciao!

1 comment:

Mindy Viamontes said...

I was the first person to comment on Apartment Therapy! Congrats on your post!