Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Weather isn't on my side!


Well not a lot of progress has been made on the garage. Yes the old garage has been torn down and we got it all hauled away. But for those of you from out of the area, its still really darn cold and the frost is still thick, which means no concrete is being poured. Next week is looking good - it might make it to 50 - so here's to crossing some fingers. After the latest 6" of snow I took some pictures.....the yard looks much nicer with its white blanket than the muddy mess it actually is. I've got about two weeks to get the garage built so the appraiser can see it. I would really like to get the new drive and front walk poured as well but I don't know if I'll make it. The guys got the fence built across the back last week so its reached its completion until we get the garage built.

No comments: