Thursday, September 21, 2006

One week left

Well I've been really busy lately trying to get things wrapped up before the big move day. Since I last posted I've gotten a lot done. The doors and drawers are lacquered for the bedroom closets. Dave has installed all of the lights, switches, plugs etc. I've grouted the bathroom. Installed the tile in the entry and around the fireplace, and grouted it. Installed the cork in the bedrooms and the living room. The kitchen sink, stove, and dishwasher are all installed and working properly. The kitchen countertops are installed. All of the walnut doors are installed, they were a little challenging but the Johnson Hardware track works great. I've got some more photos and will try and get some more posted. If you have any questions let me know. I'm off to install the shower fixtures and finish up the details.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been following your blog and absolutely LOVE your house! I live in a mid-century modern Drummond "Flood Home" off of Maple. I'd love to update my home as you have yours someday.