Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Sunday


Sundays are for grouting. I had a big crew for grouting. I floated the grout in everywhere, Jessica and my Mom sponged and cleaned behind me. My friend Chris did the final pass and emptied and refilled all of the buckets of water. My dad had relief duty. We got the whole floor done in about 3 hours and I was satisfied. It wasn't to bad, but crawling on your hands and knees for three hours on tile gets old really quick. I didn't get any pictures because we were all working to hard. That's Chris and I installing the toilet in the guest bath. After a few errors we got it installed, the next one will be much easier. Dave the electrician also worked this weekend and got the majority of the switches and plugs wired up. Hopefully the rest of my tile will come in before this weekend and the bathroom will be tackled.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: