Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Keeping everyone up to speed

Here are some pictures showing the current state of the house. I've got all of the framing done, the plumbing is hooked up and all of the electrical wiring is run. I've removed the two small doors that led from the bedroom to the balcony and replaced them with one large door. The last picture shows one area were I have yet to figure out the proper lighting fixture. I need a fixture on the exterior to light my entryway and a fixture on the interior to light the stairway. I've received an offer for two matching wall sconces that fit the time period. I'm still debating on what I want to do, the fixtures I've been offered are the best solution I've come across but since they are a gift I want to make sure I will use them. If anyone has any more suggestions send me an email.


No comments: