Thursday, September 11, 2008

We've been featured at Apartment Therapy!

Well a few of you die hard readers probably already found out but we were featured today on Apartment Therapy Chicago. I love reading the comments and get a kick out of what other people notice about our house. Its been a few weeks proces to get some photos thrown together and to take the time to fill out their survey. For those of you new to the blog I've tried to categorize everything appropriately for easy searching. Thanks for visiting.

On other news I put in an offer on another mcm the other day, looking for the drummond remodel part two. I'll keep you posted on that one. I found out today as well that we are going to be photographed next week for a local magazine. I don't want to jinx it so I tell you more later.

1 comment:

ercwttmn said...

That's Great!!

Congratulations Jerad!!!