Sunday, September 21, 2008

We are going to be in KC Home Design!


Last week was an exciting one. The house was photographed by our friend Bob Greenspan to be in KC Home Design magazine. It was the first time I've been involved with an architectural photo shoot. It was an interesting process involving moving a lot of furniture and staging various scenes. I think Bob shot 15 scenes or so and took about 180 pictures to get those 15 scenes. I borrowed some patio furniture from one of my neighbors and a few small pieces from Retro Inferno so a big thanks goes out to Rod and Dwight. The shoot took a little over 8 hours from start to finish and that didn't count all the work we had to do to get the house ready. Look for us in the Nov/Dec issue, I think there is a small chance that Eames will get the cover shot.
The pile of stuff that Eryn brought for the shoot.
Eames getting ready for her shoot.
Bob shooting the Nelson Clock that I borrowed for the shoot. I need to get one of those.

No comments: