Friday, February 08, 2008

Help us Pick our Retro Sofa

Now that I finished the record storage units for Rod, we are now in the process of picking out our sofa. First up is the Milo Baughman designed sofa above. We will be having it reappoulstered in the fabric of our choosing and we will probably have them rework the rear cushions so it looks similar to the classic Florence Knoll Sofa shown below.
The next choice which is the one I'm leaning towards is an Edward Wormley designed Dunbar Sofa. It will be reappoulstered as well, the fabric and these photos don't really do it justice. Its very nice and comfortable, and I think with some killer fabric it will be very nice. I really like the Walnut leg detail on the back of the sofa. This sofa is a little more expensive than the other one but I they are both in our budget.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: