Thursday, December 13, 2007

Dresser is Almost Completed

Eric's dresser is almost completed. These pics are from over a week ago, taken the night we mounted all of the drawer slides. We thought it looked pretty good in this form.
I can't wait till we get the Walnut and Paduak drawer fronts on this thing is going to be awesome. I think Eric is really pleased with the way everything turned out. He did the majority of the work, I supplied the tools, a little bit of knowledge, and a little bit of design.
We went with Walnut for the drawer bottoms to contrast nicely. The back panel is Walnut as well. I really like the color the Shellac gives the Walnut though Eric said it was a pain to put it on. As you can see we went with the full extension drawers, a lock rabbit on the drawers to hold up to some good use.

I'll try and get some pictures of it when its completed. If you like the dresser let me know, If you want one for yourself just email me that can be arranged. I should be finishing up the record storage by the first of the year at the latest, so I'll post some more pictures of that in the future.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: