Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Long Time no See.

Well I know its been a long time since I posted but I'm not making excuses. So here is some photos of the dining room as it currently is. It is in its completed state. After I took these photos I realized how bare the place looks, I need to hang some artwork and get some cool period furnishings, hopefully santa is listening. This is probably the first time many of you have met Bella, she is our attack cat so if any of you visit you have been warned.

I am trying to decide which style of chairs I want to get for the dining room table. So could you all vote and let me know what you think. So far I'm trying to decide between Eames Shell Chairs (probably Modernica Reproduction in either celery or baby blue) I would probably do two with arms and four without, possibly mixing colors. I have also been thinking about Eames DCM chairs in Walnut. I've even thought about doing four DCM's and two Arm Shells. If any of you have any tips let me know - or if you have any original shell chairs hiding away in your basement let me know, I'm in the market.

I'm going to be posting more in the following days since many of you havn't seen the house in its semi-completed/ furnished state. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks Great!

Walnut DCM

Steve

Mindy Viamontes said...

I'd go with celery colored Eames chairs from Modernica...but that's just me. Mike and I walk by Modernica all the time...it's less than a mile from us.

jerad said...

Sure rub it in, since you live so close how do those modernica case study shell chairs look, even if I don't get them for the dining room I would like a rocker.