Thursday, March 30, 2006

Slowly but Surely

This is a view of the new utility room, I managed to squeeze in a half bath down here. In the bedrooms I've finished framing completely and finished the drops around the ductwork. Eventually this will be split into two rooms by a cabinet that will serve as a divider. The electrical work is getting very close. Since these photos were taken the plumbing has been installed I'm getting close to scheduling my next inspection. I need to thank Dave, and Jason for their help with the plumbing and electrical. I put down a new layer of underlayment over the entire floor surfaces to help stiffen/level the existing subfloor. I'm starting to prepare for painting the ceiling so if you have any suggestions for the ceiling/beams let me know.

Well as you can imagine I've had a very busy couple of weeks. I haven't been updating as much as I should, so tonight I'm going to upload a lot of pictures and if you have any questions send me an email and I will do my best to answer them.

A picture of the mti soaking tub I selected prior to installation.

No comments: